Locating Athletic Training Room
Athletic Team Physician
Attending Late to Practice
Athletic Medical Forms
Financial Aid Book Vouchers
Nyack College Apparel
Purchasing Books for Class
Ground Shipping for Books
Contact Information for Bookstore
Using the Edvance360 Mailbox
Login to Edvance360 Courses
Edvance360 Course Lessons
Edvance360 Additional Help
Submit an Assignment to the Dropbox
Participating in Edvance360 Course Discussions
Using Edvance360 for Tests
Contacting Facilities During an Emergency
Dorm Room Dividers
Housekeeping Supplies for Dorm Rooms
Personal Furniture in Dorm Rooms
Unlocking Dorm Rooms
Local Health/Medical Services & Resources
Health Services Forms
Health Services Policies
Student Health Insurance
Health Services On Campus
Move-in/Move-out Dates for Students
Room Types in Jersey City
Vehicle Limitations in Jersey City
Overnight Guests in Rooms
Room Amenities and Restrictions
Applying for Housing
Items to Bring to College
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols III
Citation - Using NoodleTools
Library Access - Visitor
Library Resources - Course Reserves
Library Resources - Textbooks
Renewing Library Book
Library Group Study
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols I
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols II
Library Access - Alumni
Citations for a Paper
Returning Library Books
Paying Library Fines
Check Out Library Materials
Accessing Library Website
Library Account Login
Finding Scholarly Journal Articles
Finding Books in the Library
Library Resources - Videos
Online Library Resources and Services
Connecting Chromebook, Oculus VR Headsets to Wi-Fi
Connecting TV/Gaming Devices to WiFi
How do I Extend my TV/gaming device registration - Yearly?
Connecting to AcademicallyExcellent Wifi
Microsoft Office Tools
Reactivating Former Student Account
MyNyackSSO Login Instructions
Student Mailing Address
Student Mailbox Information
Incoming Mail and Packages
Returning/Outgoing Mail and Packages
Nearest Post Office to Jersey City Residence
Identifying My Faculty Advisor
Withdrawing from a Class
Requesting Student Transcripts
How to register for classes
Where can I find my class schedule?
Advisement for Online Registration
Problems Registering for Classes
Getting Connected with Advisors and Registrar
Tracking Degree Audit
Application for Transfer Credit Approval
Courses Missing from Edvance360
Request for Enrollment Certification
Residential Student Sign Out Sheet
Residence Hall Work Requests
Paying Residence Life Fines
Courtesy & Quiet Hours
Curfew for Freshman
Moving into Jersey City Fall 2020
Nyack College Opening for Fall 2020
Nyack College Response to COVID-19
NYC Transit System Student Discounts
Obtaining a PATH Train Card
Student Parking Options
Safety and Security
Important Safety & Security Contacts
Suspicious Activity On Campus
Hostile Intruder On Campus
Emergency Response Summary
Fire Safety Procedures
NyackAlert (e2campus) Timely Warning
Emergency Updates and School Closings
Student or Employee of Concern
Advisory Committee On Campus Security
Drug and Alcohol Policy and Prevention Program
Missing Persons Policy
Security Policies and Procedures
Safety and Security
Information About Events & Clubs
Food on Campus
Building a Resume
Daycare On Campus
Jobs on Campus
Senior Class Events
Student Financial Services
What is a Professional Judgment?
If move out of the dorm early, do I get a refund?
How can I get a 1098T receipt for my taxes?
How to Calculate Interest Rate on Loans
What is Financial Aid? What is considered Financial Aid?
How to view your degree audit and track academic progress.
Nelnet Payment Plan - Undergrad
What is the cost of Summer Courses?
Exit Loan Counseling
Contacting Financial Aid Advisor
Financial Aid Resources and Scholarships
FAFSA Status - Independent vs. Dependent Student
Borrowers Right to Cancel
How do I know if I am missing documents? Where can I go to see what documents I am am missing?
Where do I go to get my student ID?
Including Parent Information on FASFA
Financial Aid Documents
How to Create an Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
Completing the FAFSA via Mobile App
FAFSA Application site
Tuition Liability Policy - Undergrad
Where do I go to complete the TAP application? What is the School Code for TAP?
TAP Application Assistance
Who is my lender?
Uploading Documents to Student Portal
Alternative Loan Application
Finding My Account Balance
How to Complete the Registration process and financial clearance in four easy steps
SAP Appeal Letter
Outstanding Balance Hold. Registration Hold. Transcript Hold
Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Federal Student Aid ID
The Ultimate Guide to Financial Aid and FAFSA for College Students
How can I get a receipt to confirm that I made an online payment?
What is does GPA stand for?
Proof of Residency and Citizenship
What are the technology fees?
Troubleshooting Your Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
How to join a Google Meeting.
Large Account Balance
Where do I find the forms I need for Verification?
How can I remove the "Registration Hold"
What happens to my Loans if I take a semester off?
Tuition Assistance Program
Booking / Scheduling Tutoring Session
Online / Virtual Tutoring
Tutoring Center Contact
Reschedule or Cancel Tutoring Appointment
Tutoring Session Availability
Tutoring Session Length
Additional Sessions / Hours
Writing Center Contact
Writing Center Services
Citation Styles (APA/MLA/Turabian)
Connecting with Writing Consultants
Session Review Form
Multiple Same-Day Appointments
Dropping Off Papers
Extra Help for Non-Native Speakers
Accommodation for Disabilities
Reporting a Student of Concern
For those in the Nyack community who teach, supervise, mentor and support our Nyack College students, the following guidelines may be helpful when you believe a student referral should be made.
- Immediate (but not an emergency): Contact either the Office of Student Development at (646) 378-6194 or x6194, Residence Life Professional on duty after 7:00PM at (845) 213-9145, or Campus Safety for The Bay at Jersey City at (845) 222-8812 or Manhattan Campus at (646) 378-6198 or x6198, if there is an immediate about the health or safety of a student. Please be sure to speak with someone in person so we can respond quickly.
- . Ongoing but not an immediate health/safety concern: Contact the Dean of Students if your concern does not rise to an immediate health/safety level but you feel that the student could use an additional network of support. Possible referrals could include:
- A student who is missing a significant number of classes.
- A student who is expressing disturbing thoughts/feelings in written or oral work.
- A student who exhibits a change in usual behavior (onset of anxiety, anger, withdrawal).
Upon getting the referral, typically within 24-48 hours, a member of the team will reach out to the student. The faculty/staff member’s name will likely be used in the context of, “Faculty/staff X shared with me through our normal processes of caring for students that they are concerned about you and I am reaching out to you to offer resources and support.” From there, the team member will work with the student to determine appropriate follow up measures.
Once the Student of Concern Committee has identified a student of concern, a decision is made to either address them individually or refer them to the Threat Assessment Team. Nyack College has established a second team entitled “Threat Assessment Team” to address situations where students may need further assessment due to an escalation of disruptive, threatening or worrisome behaviors that have the potential to impede their own academic progress or that have the potential to impede the ability of others to function successfully or safely.
It is imperative that any member of the Nyack College community – faculty, staff or students – immediately report any situation that could result in harm to anyone at the College.
Reporting an Employee of Concern
Workplace violence covers a wide range of disruptive behaviors that may include threats harassment, intimidation, bullying, assaults, stalking and domestic violence that enter the workplace. Lack of awareness and/or failure to commit to action are major contributors to violence in the workplace.
- Immediate (but not an emergency): Contact either the Office of Human Resources at (646) 378-6121 or x6121, or Campus Safety for The Bay at Jersey City at (845) 222-8812 or for the Manhattan Campus at (646) 378-6198 or x6198 if there is an immediate concern about the health or safety of an employee. Please be sure to speak with someone in person so we can respond quickly.
- Ongoing but not an immediate health/safety concern: Contact the Director of Human Resources if your concern does not rise to an immediate health/safety level but you feel that the employee could use an additional network of support. Possible referrals could include:
- Job performance problems, such as inconsistent productivity, excessive tardiness and absenteeism, and poor relations with co-workers.
- Chronic, hypersensitive complaints about persecution or injustice.
- Holding grudges, inability to handle criticism, habitually making excuses, and blaming others.
- Bizarre comments or behavior, especially if it includes violent content.