Alliance Graduate School of Counseling
Arts & Sciences
School of Business and Leadership
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership - Online FAQs
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership - Onsite FAQs
School of Education
School of Education Licensure Disclosures
School of Education Field and Clinical Safety Plan
Non-Degree Options for Additional Certification
Dignity for All Students (DASA) Training at Nyack College
School of Education Accreditation
What Can You Do With an Education Degree?
School of Education Mission and Learning Goals
School of Music
School of Nursing
School of Social Work
Athletic Team Physician
Locating Athletic Training Room
Attending Late to Practice
Athletic Medical Forms
Student Mailing Address
Student Mailbox Information
Incoming Mail and Packages
Returning/Outgoing Mail and Packages
Nearest Post Office to Jersey City Residence
Information Center and Lost & Found
Copy and Vending Machines
Nyack College Apparel
Financial Aid Book Vouchers
Purchasing Books for Class
Ground Shipping for Books
Contact Information for Bookstore
Division of Student Success
Booking / Scheduling Tutoring Session
Online / Virtual Tutoring
Tutoring Center Contact
Reschedule or Cancel Tutoring Appointment
Tutoring Session Availability
Tutoring Session Length
Additional Sessions / Hours
Writing Center Contact
Writing Center Services
Citation Styles (APA/MLA/Turabian)
Connecting with Writing Consultants
Session Review Form
Multiple Same-Day Appointments
Dropping Off Papers
Extra Help for Non-Native Speakers
Accommodation for Disabilities
How can I get started with disability services?
Disability Support Services
Science and Technology Entry Program (STEP)
Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society
Academic Success Center
Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP)
Division of Student Success
Edvance360 Additional Help
Using Edvance360 for Tests
Participating in Edvance360 Course Discussions
Submit an Assignment to the Dropbox
Edvance360 Course Lessons
Login to Edvance360 Courses
Using the Edvance360 Mailbox
Contacting Facilities During an Emergency
Dorm Room Dividers
Housekeeping Supplies for Dorm Rooms
Personal Furniture in Dorm Rooms
Unlocking Dorm Rooms
Safety and Security
Employee Training and Education
Student Onboarding & Ongoing Education Guide
Protections and Accommodations
Options for Confidentially Disclosing Sexual Violence
Reporting Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, and Stalking
Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence: Important Resources and Phone Numbers
Campus Climate Survey
Sexual Harassment: Title IX
Sexual Misconduct and Violence Policy
Important Safety & Security Contacts
Suspicious Activity On Campus
Hostile Intruder On Campus
Emergency Response Summary
Fire Safety Procedures
NyackAlert (e2campus) Timely Warning
Emergency Updates and School Closings
Student or Employee of Concern
Advisory Committee On Campus Security
Drug and Alcohol Policy and Prevention Program
Missing Persons Policy
Security Policies and Procedures
Safety and Security
General Institutional Information
Local Health/Medical Services & Resources
Health Services Forms
Health Services Policies
Student Health Insurance
Health Services On Campus
Dissertations written by ATS DMin students
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols III
Citation - Using NoodleTools
Library Access - Visitor
Library Resources - Course Reserves
Library Resources - Textbooks
Renewing Library Book
Library Group Study
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols I
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols II
Library Access - Alumni
Citations for a Paper
Returning Library Books
Paying Library Fines
Check Out Library Materials
Accessing Library Website
Library Account Login
Finding Scholarly Journal Articles
Finding Books in the Library
Library Resources - Videos
Online Library Resources and Services
Microsoft Office Tools
MyAllianceU Login Instructions
Connecting Chromebook, Oculus VR Headsets to Wi-Fi
Connecting TV/Gaming Devices to WiFi
How do I Extend my TV/gaming device registration - Yearly?
Connecting to AcademicallyExcellent Wifi
Reactivating Former Student Account
StraighterLine Course Offerings
Alliance University Catalog
How do I sign-up for a CLEP Exam?
Term Course Listings
Request for Enrollment Certification
Graduation Audit Request
Application for Transfer Credit Approval
How to submit an Incomplete Grade Request
Address & Telephone Change
Is my course held online, hybrid or in-person?
Problems Registering for Classes
Withdrawing from a Class
Requesting Student Transcripts
Identifying My Faculty Advisor
Getting Connected with Advisors and Registrar
Veteran and Military Personnel Benefits
How to register for classes
Where can I find my class schedule?
Advisement for Online Registration
Tracking Degree Audit
Move-in/Move-out Dates for Students
Room Types in Jersey City
Vehicle Limitations in Jersey City
Overnight Guests in Rooms
Room Amenities and Restrictions
Applying for Housing
Items to Bring to College
Voter Registration Forms
Nyack College Response to COVID-19
NYC Transit System Student Discounts
Obtaining a PATH Train Card
Student Parking Options
Residential Student Sign Out Sheet
Residence Hall Work Requests
Paying Residence Life Fines
Courtesy & Quiet Hours
Curfew for Freshman
Information About Events & Clubs
Food on Campus
Building a Resume
Daycare On Campus
Jobs on Campus
Senior Class Events
Student Financial Services
Make a Payment on Your Student Account
How to fill out the FAFSA
Selective Service Registration (Men 18-25 ONLY)
Biden's Loan Forgiveness
What is a Professional Judgment?
If move out of the dorm early, do I get a refund?
How can I get a 1098T receipt for my taxes?
How to Calculate Interest Rate on Loans
What is Financial Aid? What is considered Financial Aid?
How to view your degree audit and track academic progress.
Nelnet Payment Plan - Undergrad
What is the cost of Summer Courses?
Exit Loan Counseling
Contacting Financial Aid Advisor
Financial Aid Resources and Scholarships
FAFSA Status - Independent vs. Dependent Student
Borrowers Right to Cancel
How do I know if I am missing documents? Where can I go to see what documents I am am missing?
Where do I go to get my student ID?
Including Parent Information on FASFA
Financial Aid Documents
How to Create an Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
Completing the FAFSA via Mobile App
FAFSA Application site
Tuition Liability Policy - Undergrad
Where do I go to complete the TAP application? What is the School Code for TAP?
TAP Application Assistance
Who is my lender?
Uploading Documents to Student Portal
Alternative Loan Application
Finding My Account Balance
How to Complete the Registration process and financial clearance in four easy steps
SAP Appeal Letter
Outstanding Balance Hold. Registration Hold. Transcript Hold
Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Federal Student Aid ID
The Ultimate Guide to Financial Aid and FAFSA for College Students
How can I get a receipt to confirm that I made an online payment?
What is does GPA stand for?
Proof of Residency and Citizenship
What are the technology fees?
Troubleshooting Your Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
How to join a Google Meeting.
Large Account Balance
Where do I find the forms I need for Verification?
How can I remove the "Registration Hold"
What happens to my Loans if I take a semester off?
Tuition Assistance Program
Updated by AU Staff
- When the accused is a student:
- to have the college issue a “No Contact Order,” consistent with college policy and procedure, meaning that continuing to contact the protected individual is a violation of college policy subject to additional conduct charges; if the accused and a protected person observe each other in a public place, it is the responsibility of the accused to leave the area immediately and without directly contacting the protected person. Both the accused/respondent and reporting individual may request a prompt review of the need for and terms of a No Contact Order, consistent with Nyack College policy. Parties may submit evidence in support of their request. Nyack will establish appropriate schedules for accused and respondents regarding access to applicable buildings at times when reporting individuals are not accessing them.
- To have assistance from College Officials in initiating legal proceedings in family court or civil court, including but not limited to obtaining an Order of Protection or, if outside of New York State, an equivalent protective or restraining order. To receive a copy of the Order of Protection or equivalent and have an opportunity to meet or speak with local police and college officials who can explain the order and answer questions about it, including information from the Order about the accused’s responsibility to stay away from the protected person(s); that burden does not rest on the protected person(s).
- To give an explanation of the consequences for violating these orders, including but not limited to arrest, additional conduct charges, and interim suspension.
- To have assistance from college officials in effecting an arrest when an individual violates an Order of Protection or, if outside of New York State, an equivalent protective or restraining order within the jurisdiction of local police. Since Nyack College Campus Safety does not have arresting powers, they will call on and assist local law enforcement in effecting an arrest for violating such an order.
- When the accused is a student and presents a continuing threat to the health and safety of the community, to have the accused subject to interim suspension pending the outcome of a conduct process. Parties may request a prompt review of the need for and terms of an interim suspension, including potential modification and may submit evidence in support of their request.
- When the accused is not a student, but is a member of the college community, and presents a continuing threat to the health and safety of the community, to subject the accused to interim measures in accordance with the employee handbook, and Nyack College’s policies and rules.
- When the accused is not a member of the college community, to have assistance from Campus Safety or other college officials in obtaining a persona non grata letter, subject to legal requirements and Nyack College policy.
- To obtain reasonable and available interim measures and accommodations that effect a change in academic,housing, employment, transportation, or other applicable arrangements in order to ensure safety, prevent retaliation, and avoid an ongoing hostile environment consistent with Nyack College policies and procedures. Parties may request a prompt review of the need for and terms of any interim measures and accommodations that directly affect them, including a potential modification, and they may submit evidence supporting the request. While reporting individuals may request accommodations through any of the offices referenced in this policy, the following office can serve as a point to assist with these measures:
- Student Development, 20th Floor, Room 2034, x6194 or (646) 378-6194
- Employee Reporting Individuals
- Depending on the particular allegations of a reported issue, employee victims may be given an adjustment to their work environment while an investigation proceeds. Whenever possible and appropriate, the interim adjustments would be made to the accused employee, rather than to the reporting individual (complainant). Such adjustments may include a work location change, supervisor change, work duties change and/or an administrative leave. Employees and their dependents may contact the Employee Assistance Program for confidential support, resources, and information. Human Resources can also assist with referral to professional counseling.
Any violation of this policy shall result in disciplinary action including, but not limited to, warning, reprimand, probation, suspension, expulsion or dismissal. Retaliation against an individual for bringing a sexual harassment complaint is prohibited by law and will lead to further disciplinary action. Nothing in this policy shall preclude a student from seeking redress through external legal proceedings.