Requesting Student Transcripts

How can I get my transcript?

For active students, unofficial transcripts are available through the student portal.

Official transcripts are produced by a third party and can be sent physically or electronically.

To request an official or unofficial transcript, visit

How did we do?

Withdrawing from a Class

How to register for classes