Changing Majors

How do I change my major or minor?

In order to change your major or minor, you must meet with the head/chair of the department you're interested in.

Together with the department head/chair, you will need to complete the Change of Major/Minor form.


Once this form is completed, you must submit it to the Registrar's Office for processing.

Note: Follow the same process if you wish to add a minor.

How did we do?

Courses Missing from Edvance360

Requesting Student Transcripts