Application for Transfer Credit Approval

How can I be approved to take a course at another college/institution?

You must meet with your Academic Advisor and complete the Application for Transfer Credit Approval. Once completed, you must submit the form and a copy of the course description to the Registrar's Office for final approval.


How did we do?

Tracking Degree Audit

Changing Majors