Alliance Graduate School of Counseling
Arts & Sciences
School of Business and Leadership
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership - Online FAQs
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership - Onsite FAQs
School of Education
School of Education Licensure Disclosures
School of Education Field and Clinical Safety Plan
Non-Degree Options for Additional Certification
Dignity for All Students (DASA) Training at Nyack College
School of Education Accreditation
What Can You Do With an Education Degree?
School of Education Mission and Learning Goals
School of Music
School of Nursing
School of Social Work
Athletic Team Physician
Locating Athletic Training Room
Attending Late to Practice
Athletic Medical Forms
Student Mailing Address
Student Mailbox Information
Incoming Mail and Packages
Returning/Outgoing Mail and Packages
Nearest Post Office to Jersey City Residence
Information Center and Lost & Found
Copy and Vending Machines
Nyack College Apparel
Financial Aid Book Vouchers
Purchasing Books for Class
Ground Shipping for Books
Contact Information for Bookstore
Division of Student Success
Booking / Scheduling Tutoring Session
Online / Virtual Tutoring
Tutoring Center Contact
Reschedule or Cancel Tutoring Appointment
Tutoring Session Availability
Tutoring Session Length
Additional Sessions / Hours
Writing Center Contact
Writing Center Services
Citation Styles (APA/MLA/Turabian)
Connecting with Writing Consultants
Session Review Form
Multiple Same-Day Appointments
Dropping Off Papers
Extra Help for Non-Native Speakers
Accommodation for Disabilities
How can I get started with disability services?
Disability Support Services
Science and Technology Entry Program (STEP)
Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society
Academic Success Center
Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP)
Division of Student Success
Edvance360 Additional Help
Using Edvance360 for Tests
Participating in Edvance360 Course Discussions
Submit an Assignment to the Dropbox
Edvance360 Course Lessons
Login to Edvance360 Courses
Using the Edvance360 Mailbox
Contacting Facilities During an Emergency
Dorm Room Dividers
Housekeeping Supplies for Dorm Rooms
Personal Furniture in Dorm Rooms
Unlocking Dorm Rooms
Safety and Security
Employee Training and Education
Student Onboarding & Ongoing Education Guide
Protections and Accommodations
Options for Confidentially Disclosing Sexual Violence
Reporting Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, and Stalking
Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence: Important Resources and Phone Numbers
Campus Climate Survey
Sexual Harassment: Title IX
Sexual Misconduct and Violence Policy
Important Safety & Security Contacts
Suspicious Activity On Campus
Hostile Intruder On Campus
Emergency Response Summary
Fire Safety Procedures
NyackAlert (e2campus) Timely Warning
Emergency Updates and School Closings
Student or Employee of Concern
Advisory Committee On Campus Security
Drug and Alcohol Policy and Prevention Program
Missing Persons Policy
Security Policies and Procedures
Safety and Security
General Institutional Information
Local Health/Medical Services & Resources
Health Services Forms
Health Services Policies
Student Health Insurance
Health Services On Campus
Dissertations written by ATS DMin students
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols III
Citation - Using NoodleTools
Library Access - Visitor
Library Resources - Course Reserves
Library Resources - Textbooks
Renewing Library Book
Library Group Study
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols I
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols II
Library Access - Alumni
Citations for a Paper
Returning Library Books
Paying Library Fines
Check Out Library Materials
Accessing Library Website
Library Account Login
Finding Scholarly Journal Articles
Finding Books in the Library
Library Resources - Videos
Online Library Resources and Services
Microsoft Office Tools
MyAllianceU Login Instructions
Connecting Chromebook, Oculus VR Headsets to Wi-Fi
Connecting TV/Gaming Devices to WiFi
How do I Extend my TV/gaming device registration - Yearly?
Connecting to AcademicallyExcellent Wifi
Reactivating Former Student Account
StraighterLine Course Offerings
Alliance University Catalog
How do I sign-up for a CLEP Exam?
Term Course Listings
Request for Enrollment Certification
Graduation Audit Request
Application for Transfer Credit Approval
How to submit an Incomplete Grade Request
Address & Telephone Change
Is my course held online, hybrid or in-person?
Problems Registering for Classes
Withdrawing from a Class
Requesting Student Transcripts
Identifying My Faculty Advisor
Getting Connected with Advisors and Registrar
Veteran and Military Personnel Benefits
How to register for classes
Where can I find my class schedule?
Advisement for Online Registration
Tracking Degree Audit
Move-in/Move-out Dates for Students
Room Types in Jersey City
Vehicle Limitations in Jersey City
Overnight Guests in Rooms
Room Amenities and Restrictions
Applying for Housing
Items to Bring to College
Voter Registration Forms
Nyack College Response to COVID-19
NYC Transit System Student Discounts
Obtaining a PATH Train Card
Student Parking Options
Residential Student Sign Out Sheet
Residence Hall Work Requests
Paying Residence Life Fines
Courtesy & Quiet Hours
Curfew for Freshman
Information About Events & Clubs
Food on Campus
Building a Resume
Daycare On Campus
Jobs on Campus
Senior Class Events
Student Financial Services
Make a Payment on Your Student Account
How to fill out the FAFSA
Selective Service Registration (Men 18-25 ONLY)
Biden's Loan Forgiveness
What is a Professional Judgment?
If move out of the dorm early, do I get a refund?
How can I get a 1098T receipt for my taxes?
How to Calculate Interest Rate on Loans
What is Financial Aid? What is considered Financial Aid?
How to view your degree audit and track academic progress.
Nelnet Payment Plan - Undergrad
What is the cost of Summer Courses?
Exit Loan Counseling
Contacting Financial Aid Advisor
Financial Aid Resources and Scholarships
FAFSA Status - Independent vs. Dependent Student
Borrowers Right to Cancel
How do I know if I am missing documents? Where can I go to see what documents I am am missing?
Where do I go to get my student ID?
Including Parent Information on FASFA
Financial Aid Documents
How to Create an Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
Completing the FAFSA via Mobile App
FAFSA Application site
Tuition Liability Policy - Undergrad
Where do I go to complete the TAP application? What is the School Code for TAP?
TAP Application Assistance
Who is my lender?
Uploading Documents to Student Portal
Alternative Loan Application
Finding My Account Balance
How to Complete the Registration process and financial clearance in four easy steps
SAP Appeal Letter
Outstanding Balance Hold. Registration Hold. Transcript Hold
Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Federal Student Aid ID
The Ultimate Guide to Financial Aid and FAFSA for College Students
How can I get a receipt to confirm that I made an online payment?
What is does GPA stand for?
Proof of Residency and Citizenship
What are the technology fees?
Troubleshooting Your Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
How to join a Google Meeting.
Large Account Balance
Where do I find the forms I need for Verification?
How can I remove the "Registration Hold"
What happens to my Loans if I take a semester off?
Tuition Assistance Program
Updated by AU Staff
How to Apply for a GS-L Trip
- Submit your online application
(January courses due October 15, 2022 / Summer courses due February 15, 2023)This does not automatically register you for the trip. You must complete all of the steps of the process and be approved by the Student Financial Services and Dean of Students office before you will be accepted. You will receive the decision via email at the address you provide on the application.
- Send mandatory reference form to your Academic Advisor via e-mail
All students applying to participate in GS-L programs must have a faculty reference form submitted before they are considered fully applied.
- Meet with your Financial Aid Counselor to make payment arrangements, secure loans, and to make the initial $300 deposit
You will be given a payment plan when you apply. Please note that if you do not stay current with your payment schedule after two weeks you will be removed from the trip. If for some reason you are not accepted on the trip, you will be fully refunded.
- Confirm your spot on the trip
(January courses due October 30, 2022 / Summer courses due February 28, 2023)In early October, you will receive an email requesting trip confirmation. Please reply by the due date, otherwise you will be dropped from the course. After the confirmation date, you will be accountable for any money spent on booking hotels, flights, and other trip details by your trip leader. Please see the GS-L refund policy on the payments page for more information. Your spot will not be confirmed without a copy of your valid passport.
Once these steps have been completed your application will be processed. Please make sure to follow the GS-L Deadline list to turn things in on time.Once accepted, you must….
- Submit Medical Release Form to the GS-L office
Upon receipt of your completed GSL trip application, you will receive a Medical Release Form from the GS-L office. Please fill out the medical release form. It only needs to be signed by a physician if you are currently on medication or under the care of a physician. The form must be signed by a public notary.
- Attend any and all meetings that are required by the professors and GS-L department
Failure to meet GS-L pre-trip and post-trip requirements will result in a grade reduction. Missing mandatory course meetings may also result in removal from the course at the student’s expense.
- Complete any pre-trip course work required by the professor
- Complete the Online GS-L Training Modules
The GS-L office will send out instructions in November. They must be completed before your trip leaves. Incomplete training will result in a failing grade in the course.
- Decide on registration status
You will be registered according to what you chose on the application. You may change your registration status up until December 1st for January courses and April 1st for summer courses. Send an email to the GS-L Office if you wish to change your registration status.
- Pay attention to emails from GS-L!
We will email you about the online training, new trip details, airport transportation, missing documents, and other things that are very important for your trip! Please make sure to read them!
Making Online Payments
Please specify in the comments section which GS-L course the payment should be directed to. (Example: “GS-L Cambodia”)
Global Service-Learning Payment Refund Policy
Please review the following points from the GS-L Contract in reference to Payments and Refunds.
- I agree to pay all tuition, fees, transportation charges, room and board, and all other expenses in connection with my participation in the program on or before the times listed on the fee payment schedule. I agree to the cancellation policy as stated on the fee payment schedule. I understand and agree that withdrawal after application, but before departure, will result in the loss of my application fee and any non-recoverable costs, which Nyack College, Seminary and Graduate Schools may have paid on my behalf. Withdrawal after departure for any reason will result in the loss of the full program fee. Withdrawal must be done in WRITING (via the GS-L Withdrawal form available ONLINE) to the office of the registrar. I understand and agree that the program fee is never pro-rated.
- I understand that the travel costs are different from and in addition to the course fee.
- I understand that Winterim Courses are a part of the Spring Semester Course load. In accordance with Nyack College, Seminary and Graduate Schools policy, any credits above 18 for the spring semester will require the student to pay for the additional credits.
- I understand that the program cost may vary slightly depending upon international exchange rates, unforeseeable events and other unexpected occurrences. I agree to pay for increases upon request from the Global Service-Learning Office.
- A deposit of $300 of the course fee is due with the application form. Deadlines in payment plan must be met to remain on the class roster. Funds become non-refundable after October 15.
- I understand that Nyack College, Seminary and Graduate Schools, its faculty, students and staff, have made the commitments to this program in consideration of, among other things, my enrollment therein. I agree that the College’s acceptance of this application is made in consideration of and with the understanding that I am committed for the entire period of the program. I understand that in the event I withdraw or am terminated for good reason from the program any time after its commencement, the university may retain tuition, fees, and other program costs.