Entrance Counseling

Marilyn Rodriguez Updated by Marilyn Rodriguez

What is Entrance Counseling?

If you have not previously received a Direct Loan or Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL), the Federal Government requires you to complete entrance counseling to ensure that you understand the responsibilities and obligations you are assuming.

To complete the Entrance Counseling, kindly follow the link https://studentaid.gov/

How did we do?

What is the cost of Summer Courses? Traditional Undergrad

What is does GPA stand for?