Alliance Graduate School of Counseling
Arts & Sciences
School of Business and Leadership
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership - Online FAQs
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership - Onsite FAQs
School of Education
School of Education Licensure Disclosures
School of Education Field and Clinical Safety Plan
Non-Degree Options for Additional Certification
Dignity for All Students (DASA) Training at Nyack College
School of Education Accreditation
What Can You Do With an Education Degree?
School of Education Mission and Learning Goals
School of Music
School of Nursing
School of Social Work
Athletic Team Physician
Locating Athletic Training Room
Attending Late to Practice
Athletic Medical Forms
Student Mailing Address
Student Mailbox Information
Incoming Mail and Packages
Returning/Outgoing Mail and Packages
Nearest Post Office to Jersey City Residence
Information Center and Lost & Found
Copy and Vending Machines
Nyack College Apparel
Financial Aid Book Vouchers
Purchasing Books for Class
Ground Shipping for Books
Contact Information for Bookstore
Division of Student Success
Booking / Scheduling Tutoring Session
Online / Virtual Tutoring
Tutoring Center Contact
Reschedule or Cancel Tutoring Appointment
Tutoring Session Availability
Tutoring Session Length
Additional Sessions / Hours
Writing Center Contact
Writing Center Services
Citation Styles (APA/MLA/Turabian)
Connecting with Writing Consultants
Session Review Form
Multiple Same-Day Appointments
Dropping Off Papers
Extra Help for Non-Native Speakers
Accommodation for Disabilities
How can I get started with disability services?
Disability Support Services
Science and Technology Entry Program (STEP)
Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society
Academic Success Center
Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP)
Division of Student Success
Edvance360 Additional Help
Using Edvance360 for Tests
Participating in Edvance360 Course Discussions
Submit an Assignment to the Dropbox
Edvance360 Course Lessons
Login to Edvance360 Courses
Using the Edvance360 Mailbox
Contacting Facilities During an Emergency
Dorm Room Dividers
Housekeeping Supplies for Dorm Rooms
Personal Furniture in Dorm Rooms
Unlocking Dorm Rooms
Safety and Security
Employee Training and Education
Student Onboarding & Ongoing Education Guide
Protections and Accommodations
Options for Confidentially Disclosing Sexual Violence
Reporting Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, and Stalking
Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence: Important Resources and Phone Numbers
Campus Climate Survey
Sexual Harassment: Title IX
Sexual Misconduct and Violence Policy
Important Safety & Security Contacts
Suspicious Activity On Campus
Hostile Intruder On Campus
Emergency Response Summary
Fire Safety Procedures
NyackAlert (e2campus) Timely Warning
Emergency Updates and School Closings
Student or Employee of Concern
Advisory Committee On Campus Security
Drug and Alcohol Policy and Prevention Program
Missing Persons Policy
Security Policies and Procedures
Safety and Security
General Institutional Information
Local Health/Medical Services & Resources
Health Services Forms
Health Services Policies
Student Health Insurance
Health Services On Campus
Dissertations written by ATS DMin students
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols III
Citation - Using NoodleTools
Library Access - Visitor
Library Resources - Course Reserves
Library Resources - Textbooks
Renewing Library Book
Library Group Study
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols I
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols II
Library Access - Alumni
Citations for a Paper
Returning Library Books
Paying Library Fines
Check Out Library Materials
Accessing Library Website
Library Account Login
Finding Scholarly Journal Articles
Finding Books in the Library
Library Resources - Videos
Online Library Resources and Services
Microsoft Office Tools
MyAllianceU Login Instructions
Connecting Chromebook, Oculus VR Headsets to Wi-Fi
Connecting TV/Gaming Devices to WiFi
How do I Extend my TV/gaming device registration - Yearly?
Connecting to AcademicallyExcellent Wifi
Reactivating Former Student Account
StraighterLine Course Offerings
Alliance University Catalog
How do I sign-up for a CLEP Exam?
Term Course Listings
Request for Enrollment Certification
Graduation Audit Request
Application for Transfer Credit Approval
How to submit an Incomplete Grade Request
Address & Telephone Change
Is my course held online, hybrid or in-person?
Problems Registering for Classes
Withdrawing from a Class
Requesting Student Transcripts
Identifying My Faculty Advisor
Getting Connected with Advisors and Registrar
Veteran and Military Personnel Benefits
How to register for classes
Where can I find my class schedule?
Advisement for Online Registration
Tracking Degree Audit
Move-in/Move-out Dates for Students
Room Types in Jersey City
Vehicle Limitations in Jersey City
Overnight Guests in Rooms
Room Amenities and Restrictions
Applying for Housing
Items to Bring to College
Voter Registration Forms
Nyack College Response to COVID-19
NYC Transit System Student Discounts
Obtaining a PATH Train Card
Student Parking Options
Residential Student Sign Out Sheet
Residence Hall Work Requests
Paying Residence Life Fines
Courtesy & Quiet Hours
Curfew for Freshman
Information About Events & Clubs
Food on Campus
Building a Resume
Daycare On Campus
Jobs on Campus
Senior Class Events
Student Financial Services
Make a Payment on Your Student Account
How to fill out the FAFSA
Selective Service Registration (Men 18-25 ONLY)
Biden's Loan Forgiveness
What is a Professional Judgment?
If move out of the dorm early, do I get a refund?
How can I get a 1098T receipt for my taxes?
How to Calculate Interest Rate on Loans
What is Financial Aid? What is considered Financial Aid?
How to view your degree audit and track academic progress.
Nelnet Payment Plan - Undergrad
What is the cost of Summer Courses?
Exit Loan Counseling
Contacting Financial Aid Advisor
Financial Aid Resources and Scholarships
FAFSA Status - Independent vs. Dependent Student
Borrowers Right to Cancel
How do I know if I am missing documents? Where can I go to see what documents I am am missing?
Where do I go to get my student ID?
Including Parent Information on FASFA
Financial Aid Documents
How to Create an Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
Completing the FAFSA via Mobile App
FAFSA Application site
Tuition Liability Policy - Undergrad
Where do I go to complete the TAP application? What is the School Code for TAP?
TAP Application Assistance
Who is my lender?
Uploading Documents to Student Portal
Alternative Loan Application
Finding My Account Balance
How to Complete the Registration process and financial clearance in four easy steps
SAP Appeal Letter
Outstanding Balance Hold. Registration Hold. Transcript Hold
Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Federal Student Aid ID
The Ultimate Guide to Financial Aid and FAFSA for College Students
How can I get a receipt to confirm that I made an online payment?
What is does GPA stand for?
Proof of Residency and Citizenship
What are the technology fees?
Troubleshooting Your Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
How to join a Google Meeting.
Large Account Balance
Where do I find the forms I need for Verification?
How can I remove the "Registration Hold"
What happens to my Loans if I take a semester off?
Tuition Assistance Program
Updated by Marilyn Rodriguez
How do I set up a Nelnet Payment Plan? - Undergrad
Creating an Account
- Click on the Nelnet Payment Plan link or the link found on payment option 2 of your bill as indicated below
- Carefully read the specifics of the payment plan and click on the payment plan icon
- If you have an existing account, click sign in under "Have an account." If you do not have an account, click on Choose New Account to create a username and password
- Enter your Email address and click Next. We advise not to use your a student or an employee as the primary email address.
- Click on Create a new Nelnet Account and click Next
- Enter your information on the Create Account on the Contact info page and click Next
- On the Email page, enter the email address most often checked and click Next.
- Enter your username and create a password following the guidelines.
- Select pin and security questions. Click Submit. Write the username and password in a safe place for future reference.
- Undergrad students, please select the NYACK ANNUAL for the Academic Year, unless instructed otherwise by your counselor, and click “Set up a Payment Plan”.
- Enter your six-digit student ID number. (Your six-digit ID can be found below your name on your bill or on your student ID Card.)
- On the student's page, click Add Student to enter your information. Please note ONLY ONE STUDENT per account.
- Enter the Student name and Student ID number where the funds are to be applied to and click next.
- In the Amount Due box, enter the Total ESTIMATED ANNUAL Balance Due and click next. (The Total ESTIMATED ANNUAL Balance Due can be found in the yellow box on your bill, as shown below.)
Payment Plan Options
- To view and select a payment schedule, click on the "Show:" drop-down menu on the right-hand side.
- When you have chosen the number of payments, click select on the left-hand side as pictured below.
- Once you click OK, there is a NONREFUNDABLE fee.
Method of Payment
- Select your choice payment (checking, savings, credit, or debit card) and click next.
- If you are paying using a checking or savings account, select "Add Bank Account."
- If you are paying using a credit or debit card, select "add credit card" and click next.
- Enter your card details along with your billing information and click Save.
- Your payment schedule will appear as the example below. Review and accept. Please note any request to adjust the payment date must be made 5 business days prior to the date scheduled.