Locating Athletic Training Room
Athletic Team Physician
Attending Late to Practice
Athletic Medical Forms
Financial Aid Book Vouchers
Nyack College Apparel
Purchasing Books for Class
Ground Shipping for Books
Contact Information for Bookstore
Edvance360 Additional Help
Login to Edvance360 Courses
Send a Message Using the Edvance360 Mailbox
Edvance360 Course Lessons
Submit an Assignment to the Dropbox
Participating in Edvance360 Course Discussions
Using Edvance360 for Tests
Contacting Facilities During an Emergency
Dorm Room Dividers
Housekeeping Supplies for Dorm Rooms
Personal Furniture in Dorm Rooms
Submitting Work Requests
Unlocking Dorm Rooms
Applying for Housing
Campus Safety and Security Procedures
Items to Bring to College
Room Amenities and Restrictions
Overnight Guests in Rooms
Vehicle Limitations in Jersey City
Room Types in Jersey City
Move-in/Move-out Dates for Students
Renewing Library Book
Library Group Study
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols I
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols II
Library Access - Visitor
Library Access - Alumni
Citations for a Paper
Returning Library Books
Paying Library Fines
Check Out Library Materials
Accessing Library Website
Library Account Login
Finding Scholarly Journal Articles
Finding Books in the Library
Library Resources - Textbooks
Library Resources - Videos
Online Library Resources and Services
Microsoft Office Tools
Reactivating Former Student Account
MyNyackSSO Login Instructions
Student Mailing Address
Student Mailbox Information
Incoming Mail and Packages
Returning/Outgoing Mail and Packages
Nearest Post Office to Jersey City Residence
Identifying My Faculty Advisor
Advisement for Online Registration
Problems Registering for Classes
Withdrawing from a Class
Getting Connected with Advisors and Registrar
Tracking Degree Audit
Application for Transfer Credit Approval
Courses Missing from Edvance360
Requesting Student Transcripts
Request for Enrollment Certification
Moving into Jersey City Fall 2020
Nyack College Opening for Fall 2020
Nyack College Response to COVID-19
NYC Transit System Student Discounts
Obtaining a PATH Train Card
Student Parking Options
Food on Campus
Information About Events & Clubs
Building a Resume
Daycare On Campus
Jobs on Campus
Senior Class Events
Student Financial Services
How can I remove the "Registration Hold"
What is does GPA stand for?
How to Create an Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
What is Financial Aid? What is considered Financial Aid?
How do I know if I am missing documents? Where can I go to see what documents I am am missing?
FAFSA Application site
Tuition Liability Policy - Undergrad
Where do I go to complete the TAP application? What is the School Code for TAP?
Large Account Balance
Outstanding Balance Hold. Registration Hold. Transcript Hold
What are the technology fees?
Yearly Financial Aid Checklist
Contacting Financial Aid Advisor
How to join a Google Meeting.
What happens to my Loans if I take a semester off?
Where do I find the forms I need for Verification?
Finding My Account Balance
Financial Aid Resources and Scholarships
Uploading Documents to Student Portal
Alternative Loan Application
Financial Aid Documents
Nelnet Payment Plan - Undergrad
Master Promissory Note (MPN)
FAFSA Status - Independent vs. Dependent Student
TAP Application Assistance
Methods of Payment
Federal Student Aid ID
Exit Loan Counseling
SAP Appeal Letter
Including Parent Information on FASFA
Tuition Assistance Program
Writing Center Services
Citation Styles (APA/MLA/Turabian)
Connecting with Writing Consultants
Session Review Form
Multiple Same-Day Appointments
Dropping Off Papers
Extra Help for Non-Native Speakers
Accommodation for Disabilities
Writing Center Contact
Updated by Marilyn Rodriguez
How do I set up a Nelnet Payment Plan? - Undergrad
Creating an Account
- Click on the link the following link https://www.nyack.edu/site/payment-plan/ or the link found on payment options 2 of your bill as indicated below
- Carefully read the specifics of the payment plan and click on the payment plan icon
- If you have an existing account, click sign in under "Have an account." If you do not have an account, click on Choose New Account to create a username and password
- Enter your Email address and click Next. We advise not to use your a student or an employee as the primary email address.
- Click on Create a new Nelnet Account and click Next
- Enter your information on the Create Account on the Contact info page and click Next
- On the Email page, enter the email address most often checked and click Next.
- Enter your username and create a password following the guidelines.
- Select pin and security questions. Click Submit. Write the username and password in a safe place for future reference.
- Undergrad students, please select the NYACK ANNUAL, unless instructed otherwise by your counselor and click “Set up a Payment Plan”.
- Enter your six-digit student ID number. (Your six-digit ID can be found below your name on your bill or on your student ID Card.)
- On the student's page, click Add Student to enter your information. Please note ONLY ONE STUDENT per account.
- Enter the Student name and Student ID number where the funds are to be applied to and click next.
- In the Amount Due box, enter the Total ESTIMATED ANNUAL Balance Due and click next. (The Total ESTIMATED ANNUAL Balance Due can be found in the yellow box on your bill, as shown below.)
Payment Plan Options
- To view and select a payment schedule, click on the "Show:" drop-down menu on the right-hand side.
- When you have chosen the number of payments, click select on the left-hand side as pictured below.
- Once you click OK, there is a NONREFUNDABLE fee.
Method of Payment
- Select your choice payment (checking, savings, credit, or debit card) and click next.
- If you are paying using a checking or savings account, select "Add Bank Account."
- If you are paying using a credit or debit card, select "add credit card" and click next.
- Enter your card details along with your billing information and click Save.
- Your payment schedule will appear as the example below. Review and accept. Please note any request to adjust the payment date must be made 5 business days prior to the date scheduled.