Table of Contents

Methods of Payment

Marilyn Rodriguez Updated by Marilyn Rodriguez

Nyack offers several options for making payments towards your account balance.

  1. Onetime online payment 
  2. Nelnet monthly payment plan
  3. Check
  4. International Wire Transfer
  5. Loans
    1. Parent Plus Loan (undergrad)
    2. Alternative Loan (undergrad)
      1. View Lender Options
    3. Grad Plus Loan

Onetime payment

  1. Click on the one-time online payment link to make a payment by debit or credit card.
  2. Enter the information on the required fields giving special attention to
    1. Student's full name
    2. Student ID#
    3. Enrollment status
    4. Additional comments relating to the account
  3. Enter student information and click pay.
  4. Review the information and click on proceed to checkout.
  5. Complete the billing information
  6. Enter credit or debit card information 
  7. Click place order

Nelnet Payment Plan 


  • Pay to the order of Nyack College
  • Mail to: 2 Washington Street, New York NY 10004 Attention: Student Financial Servies.
  • Write the student ID number on the memo as pictured below.

International Wire Transfer


Parent Plus Loan 

Parent PLUS loans are federal student loans issued directly to parents. They take a look at your credit, offer some flexibility in repayment options, and the ability to fill funding gaps after exhausting federal student loans to students, grants, and scholarships.

  • eligible dependent undergraduate students
  • To be eligible to borrow PLUS loans as a parent, you must:
    • Be a U.S. Citizen or National or Permanent Resident/Other Eligible Non-Citizen
    • Be the biological or adoptive parent of the student.
    • Be the spouse of the student's parent and considered to be a parent in accordance with the instructions on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for purposes of reporting income and assets on the FAFSA
    • Have made satisfactory arrangements to repay the amount owed after receiving more money than you were eligible to receive from one of the Title IV programs (e.g., Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Pell Grant, a federal student loan)
    • Have made satisfactory arrangements to repay the amount owed on any loan you are in default on from one of the Title IV programs (e.g., Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Pell Grant, a federal student loan)
    • Have fully repaid to the U.S. Department of Education (ED) or to the loan holder in the case of a Title IV federal student loan, if convicted of, or pled nolo contendere (no contest) or guilty to, a crime involving fraud in obtaining funds under a program authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA).

Alternative loan

Private student loans – also known as alternative loans – are offered by private lenders to provide funds to pay for educational expenses. They are not part of the federal student loan program and generally do not feature the flexible repayment terms or the borrower protections offered by federal student loans.

Grad Plus loan

  • Eligible graduate/professional students

The Direct PLUS Loan Application allows you to authorize the school to use your loan funds to satisfy other educationally related charges after tuition and fees and room and board have been paid. 

How did we do?

Exit Loan Counseling

FAFSA Renewal