Locating Athletic Training Room
Athletic Team Physician
Attending Late to Practice
Athletic Medical Forms
Financial Aid Book Vouchers
Nyack College Apparel
Purchasing Books for Class
Ground Shipping for Books
Contact Information for Bookstore
Using the Edvance360 Mailbox
Login to Edvance360 Courses
Edvance360 Course Lessons
Edvance360 Additional Help
Submit an Assignment to the Dropbox
Participating in Edvance360 Course Discussions
Using Edvance360 for Tests
Contacting Facilities During an Emergency
Dorm Room Dividers
Housekeeping Supplies for Dorm Rooms
Personal Furniture in Dorm Rooms
Unlocking Dorm Rooms
Applying for Housing
Campus Safety and Security Procedures
Items to Bring to College
Room Amenities and Restrictions
Overnight Guests in Rooms
Vehicle Limitations in Jersey City
Room Types in Jersey City
Move-in/Move-out Dates for Students
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols III
Citation - Using NoodleTools
Library Access - Visitor
Library Resources - Course Reserves
Library Resources - Textbooks
Renewing Library Book
Library Group Study
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols I
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols II
Library Access - Alumni
Citations for a Paper
Returning Library Books
Paying Library Fines
Check Out Library Materials
Accessing Library Website
Library Account Login
Finding Scholarly Journal Articles
Finding Books in the Library
Library Resources - Videos
Online Library Resources and Services
Connecting TV/Gaming Devices to WiFi
Connecting Chromebook to Wi-Fi
Connecting to AcademicallyExcellent Wifi
Microsoft Office Tools
Reactivating Former Student Account
MyNyackSSO Login Instructions
Student Mailing Address
Student Mailbox Information
Incoming Mail and Packages
Returning/Outgoing Mail and Packages
Nearest Post Office to Jersey City Residence
Where can I find my class schedule?
How to register for classes
Identifying My Faculty Advisor
Advisement for Online Registration
Problems Registering for Classes
Withdrawing from a Class
Getting Connected with Advisors and Registrar
Tracking Degree Audit
Application for Transfer Credit Approval
Courses Missing from Edvance360
Requesting Student Transcripts
Request for Enrollment Certification
Residential Student Sign Out Sheet
Residence Hall Work Requests
Paying Residence Life Fines
Courtesy & Quiet Hours
Curfew for Freshman
Moving into Jersey City Fall 2020
Nyack College Opening for Fall 2020
Nyack College Response to COVID-19
NYC Transit System Student Discounts
Obtaining a PATH Train Card
Student Parking Options
Food on Campus
Information About Events & Clubs
Building a Resume
Daycare On Campus
Jobs on Campus
Senior Class Events
Student Financial Services
How can I get a receipt to confirm that I made an online payment?
Completing the FAFSA via Mobile App
Nelnet Payment Plan - Undergrad
What is the cost of Summer Courses? Traditional Undergrad
What is does GPA stand for?
What is a Professional Judgment?
Yearly Financial Aid Checklist
TAP Application Assistance
Who is my lender?
Proof of Residency and Citizenship
Methods of Payment
What are the technology fees?
Borrowers Right to Cancel
Financial Aid Resources and Scholarships
Outstanding Balance Hold. Registration Hold. Transcript Hold
FAFSA Status - Independent vs. Dependent Student
How to Complete the Registration process and financial clearance in four easy steps
How to Create an Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
Troubleshooting Your Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
How to join a Google Meeting.
Where do I go to complete the TAP application? What is the School Code for TAP?
Large Account Balance
How do I know if I am missing documents? Where can I go to see what documents I am am missing?
Tuition Liability Policy - Undergrad
Where do I find the forms I need for Verification?
Financial Aid Documents
How can I remove the "Registration Hold"
What is Financial Aid? What is considered Financial Aid?
FAFSA Application site
Contacting Financial Aid Advisor
What happens to my Loans if I take a semester off?
Finding My Account Balance
Uploading Documents to Student Portal
Alternative Loan Application
Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Federal Student Aid ID
Exit Loan Counseling
SAP Appeal Letter
Including Parent Information on FASFA
Tuition Assistance Program
Booking / Scheduling Tutoring Session
Online / Virtual Tutoring
Tutoring Center Contact
Reschedule or Cancel Tutoring Appointment
Tutoring Session Availability
Tutoring Session Length
Additional Sessions / Hours
Writing Center Contact
Writing Center Services
Citation Styles (APA/MLA/Turabian)
Connecting with Writing Consultants
Session Review Form
Multiple Same-Day Appointments
Dropping Off Papers
Extra Help for Non-Native Speakers
Accommodation for Disabilities
Table of Contents
Updated by Marilyn Rodriguez
Nyack offers several options for making payments towards your account balance.
- Onetime online payment
- Nelnet monthly payment plan
- International Wire Transfer
- Parent Plus Loan (undergrad)
- Alternative Loan (undergrad)
- Grad Plus Loan
- Click on the one-time online payment link to make a payment by debit or credit card.
- Enter the information on the required fields giving special attention to
- Student's full name
- Student ID#
- Enrollment status
- Additional comments relating to the account
- Enter student information and click pay.
- Review the information and click on proceed to checkout.
- Complete the billing information
- Enter credit or debit card information
- Click place order
Nelnet Payment Plan
- Pay to the order of Nyack College
- Mail to: 2 Washington Street, New York NY 10004 Attention: Student Financial Servies.
- Write the student ID number on the memo as pictured below.
International Wire Transfer
Parent Plus Loan
Parent PLUS loans are federal student loans issued directly to parents. They take a look at your credit, offer some flexibility in repayment options, and the ability to fill funding gaps after exhausting federal student loans to students, grants, and scholarships.
- eligible dependent undergraduate students
- To be eligible to borrow PLUS loans as a parent, you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or National or Permanent Resident/Other Eligible Non-Citizen
- Be the biological or adoptive parent of the student.
- Be the spouse of the student's parent and considered to be a parent in accordance with the instructions on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for purposes of reporting income and assets on the FAFSA
- Have made satisfactory arrangements to repay the amount owed after receiving more money than you were eligible to receive from one of the Title IV programs (e.g., Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Pell Grant, a federal student loan)
- Have made satisfactory arrangements to repay the amount owed on any loan you are in default on from one of the Title IV programs (e.g., Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Pell Grant, a federal student loan)
- Have fully repaid to the U.S. Department of Education (ED) or to the loan holder in the case of a Title IV federal student loan, if convicted of, or pled nolo contendere (no contest) or guilty to, a crime involving fraud in obtaining funds under a program authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA).
Private student loans – also known as alternative loans – are offered by private lenders to provide funds to pay for educational expenses. They are not part of the federal student loan program and generally do not feature the flexible repayment terms or the borrower protections offered by federal student loans.
Grad Plus loan
- Eligible graduate/professional students
The Direct PLUS Loan Application allows you to authorize the school to use your loan funds to satisfy other educationally related charges after tuition and fees and room and board have been paid.