Locating Athletic Training Room
Athletic Team Physician
Attending Late to Practice
Athletic Medical Forms
Financial Aid Book Vouchers
Nyack College Apparel
Purchasing Books for Class
Ground Shipping for Books
Contact Information for Bookstore
Using the Edvance360 Mailbox
Login to Edvance360 Courses
Edvance360 Course Lessons
Edvance360 Additional Help
Submit an Assignment to the Dropbox
Participating in Edvance360 Course Discussions
Using Edvance360 for Tests
Contacting Facilities During an Emergency
Dorm Room Dividers
Housekeeping Supplies for Dorm Rooms
Personal Furniture in Dorm Rooms
Unlocking Dorm Rooms
Local Health/Medical Services & Resources
Health Services Forms
Health Services Policies
Student Health Insurance
Health Services On Campus
Move-in/Move-out Dates for Students
Room Types in Jersey City
Vehicle Limitations in Jersey City
Overnight Guests in Rooms
Room Amenities and Restrictions
Applying for Housing
Items to Bring to College
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols III
Citation - Using NoodleTools
Library Access - Visitor
Library Resources - Course Reserves
Library Resources - Textbooks
Renewing Library Book
Library Group Study
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols I
Library COVID-19 Safety Protocols II
Library Access - Alumni
Citations for a Paper
Returning Library Books
Paying Library Fines
Check Out Library Materials
Accessing Library Website
Library Account Login
Finding Scholarly Journal Articles
Finding Books in the Library
Library Resources - Videos
Online Library Resources and Services
Connecting Chromebook, Oculus VR Headsets to Wi-Fi
Connecting TV/Gaming Devices to WiFi
How do I Extend my TV/gaming device registration - Yearly?
Connecting to AcademicallyExcellent Wifi
Microsoft Office Tools
Reactivating Former Student Account
MyNyackSSO Login Instructions
Student Mailing Address
Student Mailbox Information
Incoming Mail and Packages
Returning/Outgoing Mail and Packages
Nearest Post Office to Jersey City Residence
Identifying My Faculty Advisor
Withdrawing from a Class
Requesting Student Transcripts
How to register for classes
Where can I find my class schedule?
Advisement for Online Registration
Problems Registering for Classes
Getting Connected with Advisors and Registrar
Tracking Degree Audit
Application for Transfer Credit Approval
Courses Missing from Edvance360
Request for Enrollment Certification
Residential Student Sign Out Sheet
Residence Hall Work Requests
Paying Residence Life Fines
Courtesy & Quiet Hours
Curfew for Freshman
Moving into Jersey City Fall 2020
Nyack College Opening for Fall 2020
Nyack College Response to COVID-19
NYC Transit System Student Discounts
Obtaining a PATH Train Card
Student Parking Options
Safety and Security
Important Safety & Security Contacts
Suspicious Activity On Campus
Hostile Intruder On Campus
Emergency Response Summary
Fire Safety Procedures
NyackAlert (e2campus) Timely Warning
Emergency Updates and School Closings
Student or Employee of Concern
Advisory Committee On Campus Security
Drug and Alcohol Policy and Prevention Program
Missing Persons Policy
Security Policies and Procedures
Safety and Security
Information About Events & Clubs
Food on Campus
Building a Resume
Daycare On Campus
Jobs on Campus
Senior Class Events
Student Financial Services
What is a Professional Judgment?
If move out of the dorm early, do I get a refund?
How can I get a 1098T receipt for my taxes?
How to Calculate Interest Rate on Loans
What is Financial Aid? What is considered Financial Aid?
How to view your degree audit and track academic progress.
Nelnet Payment Plan - Undergrad
What is the cost of Summer Courses?
Exit Loan Counseling
Contacting Financial Aid Advisor
Financial Aid Resources and Scholarships
FAFSA Status - Independent vs. Dependent Student
Borrowers Right to Cancel
How do I know if I am missing documents? Where can I go to see what documents I am am missing?
Where do I go to get my student ID?
Including Parent Information on FASFA
Financial Aid Documents
How to Create an Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
Completing the FAFSA via Mobile App
FAFSA Application site
Tuition Liability Policy - Undergrad
Where do I go to complete the TAP application? What is the School Code for TAP?
TAP Application Assistance
Who is my lender?
Uploading Documents to Student Portal
Alternative Loan Application
Finding My Account Balance
How to Complete the Registration process and financial clearance in four easy steps
SAP Appeal Letter
Outstanding Balance Hold. Registration Hold. Transcript Hold
Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Federal Student Aid ID
The Ultimate Guide to Financial Aid and FAFSA for College Students
How can I get a receipt to confirm that I made an online payment?
What is does GPA stand for?
Proof of Residency and Citizenship
What are the technology fees?
Troubleshooting Your Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
How to join a Google Meeting.
Large Account Balance
Where do I find the forms I need for Verification?
How can I remove the "Registration Hold"
What happens to my Loans if I take a semester off?
Tuition Assistance Program
Booking / Scheduling Tutoring Session
Online / Virtual Tutoring
Tutoring Center Contact
Reschedule or Cancel Tutoring Appointment
Tutoring Session Availability
Tutoring Session Length
Additional Sessions / Hours
Writing Center Contact
Writing Center Services
Citation Styles (APA/MLA/Turabian)
Connecting with Writing Consultants
Session Review Form
Multiple Same-Day Appointments
Dropping Off Papers
Extra Help for Non-Native Speakers
Accommodation for Disabilities
The Media Resources Coordinator provides services for sound needs on campus. For any college-sponsored event that requires these services please submit a Sound Request Form at least 10 business days prior to the event time to ensure equipment availability. Sound Request Forms may be found here. Any questions should be directed to Media Resources at email@example.com. Prior to scheduling sound equipment and/or services, please be sure to schedule the facilities for the event through the appropriate scheduler.
- 10 Business days are required to reserve sound for events; 30 or more days for large scale events involving outside bands or groups.
- Sound Request forms should be used to schedule lighting events. This includes recitals and Music Department concerts.
- Instruments are not provided.
- Projectors have been installed in all classrooms on campus and are overseen by the IT Department. Media Resources only provides projectors in a location where they have not been installed.
- The Media Resources Coordinator reserves the right to add technicians based on the scope of the event.
- Outdoor events are allowed only in locations where electrical power is available. In the event of inclement weather, a decision will be made one hour prior to the event start time if conditions will permit the event.
- Off-site events may require an on-location meeting to assess sound needs and ensure adequate provision.
- All events are required to have a staff or faculty member present at all times.
Digital signage allows us to take your event information and post it on several flat screen TVs strategically located on each of our campuses. It’s an easy and effective way to show event details, important dates, and emergency messaging.
Faculty and staff may use the following form to submit events to be added to the digital signs. Submission of events must following the below policies:
- All preset dates for the semester must be submitted 14 business days prior to the start of the semester (i.e. Advisement Weeks, Last Day of Add/Drop, Scholar’s Symposium, etc.). A matrix form will be sent out to key departments (Registrar, SFS, Admissions, etc.) for mass entry of these event dates.
- Any additional events added throughout the semester (i.e. guest lectures, recitals, etc.) should be submitted no later than 14 business days before the event. Additions will be added to the digital signage within 2-3 business days.
- All requests must be submitted using the Digital Signage Request Form, and may only be submitted by Faculty and Staff.
- Auxiliary Services reserves the right to feature events that are in the best interest of the College as a whole (i.e. Homecoming, Commencement, etc.). All other events will be included on the event slides to which they pertain (Enrollment Services, Academics, etc.)
If you have any questions about Digital Signage or how to get your information out, please contact Media Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.